On 3rd November, Human Resource and Development Cell SRCC had organised a case study event called the minductor in the auditorium of the college. The preliminary rounds were already done away with and it was the finale where in 13 teams from the various teams participating all over India were shortlisted. The teams finalised were from different college of the country like Andra Pradesh , Bangalore, Patna and Delhi. The case study was to be judged by a senior faculty member at TIME Mr. Krishnendu and Mr.Amit Sachdeva , faculty member at SRCC.
The members were introduced to each other and were given the case which included a human resource case study at doordarshan. They had been given 3 hours for the preparation of their presentation and were to present it at 2.30
At 2.30 , the presentation starts. Each team was allotted 10 minutes for presentation and it was followed by a short query session in which either the teams or the judge would put forward their questions.
All the teams gave a brilliant presentation and pleased the judge. The competition was indeed intense and it was a difficult decision was the judge as well.
The competition was won by Kriti Bansal and Nitika Kalra of Shahid sukhdev college of Business Studies grabbing 12k,trophy, certificates and goodies
Tanisha BK (KL University) and Mohan Kumar (RV College of Engineering) ended up as runners up with 8k,trophy,certificates and goodies.
The event was a great success and an enriching experience for everyone be it the organisers or the teams.
- CROSSROADS 2016: Dawn of the Forties - March 9, 2016
- Eximius’16 - February 9, 2016
- An Inspirational Afternoon with Mr. Sundar Pichai - December 17, 2015
- Minductor 4.0 - November 8, 2015
- E-Summit 2015 - November 1, 2015
- 7Notes7Days: World’s longest Piano Recital at SRCC - October 16, 2015
- Walk-A-Thon 2015 - October 7, 2015
- Ethnic Freshers 2015 presented by Manyavar and ELS - September 30, 2015
- The Fine Arts Society SRCC Orientation - September 22, 2015
- The Economics Society SRCC Orientation - September 21, 2015