Networking is an essential part of building wealth. So, folks instead of telling the world about where you are having breakfast, use social networking to do something more meaningful.
The Entrepreneurship Development Cell, SRCC is back with its Campus Ambassador Programme, 2016.
To apply, register at https://docs.google.com/…/1eriHyyRBy5buHn0f2s0fNd_…/viewform
We welcome you to be a part of our chain as the business world today favours the one with the most networks.
In case of any queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +91-7042250534
- Podium 2016 - January 1, 2016
- Campus Ambassador Programme, 2016. - January 1, 2016
- The Economic Summit Events - January 1, 2016
- Committee Simulation- The Commerce Week - January 1, 2016
- Holiday - October 18, 2015
- Central Placement Cell - September 15, 2015
- Refund of Tuition Fee - September 15, 2015
- Macroeconomics-Open Class - September 12, 2015
- Fee Notice - September 8, 2015
- Pre-election speech - September 8, 2015