The Economics Society, Shri Ram College of Commerce is back with its Fourth Edition of The Shri Ram Economics Summit, the number one Economics Summit organized in the undergraduate arena of India.
EVENT : SPEAKER SESSION (JANUARY 28 at 10AM -JANUARY 29 at 8pm)
The Summit features eminent personalities who share their life experiences, and their success story to leave a mark in the minds of the youth. This time the Summit brings to you Shri Montek Singh Ahluwalia, Former Deputy Chairman, Planning Commision, Mr. Amitabh Kant, The CEO of Niti Aayog, Mr. Bimal Jalan, the Ex RBI Governor as our speakers, and C.P. Chandrasekhar, Professor JNU to grace the occassion.
EVENT :ECONOVERGENCE (28 JANUARY , 11 AM)
The development of emerging markets and several untapped sectors across the globe have a lot to offer investors and countries to look forward to. Get ready to be in the shoes of a global investor and use your leverage and purchasing power effectively to come out on top as the best institutional investor or country.
EVENT :PANEL DISCUSSION ( 29 JANUARY , 1PM )
The Economics Society, SRCC brings to you the most awaited panel discussion , “The Banking Round Table, SRES” on the 29th of January,2016. The topic of discussion shall be-“ Universal access to Financial Services: Emphasis on Mobile banking”. Mr. Sriram Kalyanaraman , Mr. Rakesh Singh and Mr. Arun Kaul are the panelists who shall grace the occasion with their presence.
- SEMESTER 5 _ - January 3, 2017
- SECTION LIST AND TIME TABLE FOR EVEN SEMESTER - December 30, 2016
- ETHNIC FRESHERS 2016 - September 29, 2016
- WORKSHOP ON WORLD BANK OPEN DATA - September 23, 2016
- ATTENDANCE:AUGUST 2016 - September 23, 2016
- ‘PLEDGE OF EXCELLENCE’ FUNCTION - September 21, 2016
- SCHEDULE FOR RECEIVING ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS-SEMESTER 1 - September 16, 2016
- INTERVIEW:KPMG SCHOLARSHIP NOTICE 2016-17 - September 16, 2016
- MITSUBISHI SCHOLARSHIP 2016-17 :RESULTS - September 16, 2016
- VITTSHALA:THE FINANCIAL LITERACY CELL - September 16, 2016