The University of Delhi would begin with the online registration process for admission to various undergraduate programmes for the academic session commencing July 2016. The whole process, including uploading of documents, would take place online, commencing from June 1 2016.
Students must keep copies( original as well as photocopies) of the following documents, which will aid them in the process of admission –
1) Class 10th and 12th Marks here
2) Copy of Aadhar Card/Voter-ID/ Passport/ proof of residency and identity
3) Character Certificate from previous educational institution
4) Migration/ Transfer certificate depending on domicile.
5) Other such documents as may be prescribed from time to time.
Students are requested to go through the application process, which is given on our college website, besides keeping a check for further notifications-
Best wishes from the CKK TEAM for this admission season!
- Innovation Project- SRCC - October 25, 2016
- Finance Literacy Cell- Vittshala - September 4, 2016
- Third Cutoff List 2016 - July 11, 2016
- SRCC Second Cut Off List 2016 - July 5, 2016
- Extension Of Registration Date - June 20, 2016
- Y-20 Summit 2016 - June 11, 2016
- Sports Admissions 2016 - June 5, 2016
- W.B.O Educational Scholarships 2016 - May 30, 2016
- Admissions 2016 - May 29, 2016
- SRCC- Penn. State Collaboration - May 20, 2016