– Kritika Negi & Rosel Gupta
University of Delhi will be starting its undergraduate admission process for the academic session 2016 soon and thousand of students are busy these days calculating their percentage of best four subjects, waiting with bated breath for the 1st cut off list to be released.
As per records, about 14,000 students have secured more than 95 per cent in the CBSE exam this year which is about 2000 more than last year. As a result, cut-offs of almost every college is expected to rise by 0.25 to 0.5%
If you’re wondering whether you will make it to India’s leading commerce college, SRCC, whether your hard earned marks are just enough to get you into your dream college, we’re here to your rescue.
After analysing the cut offs of last 3 years and considering the class 12 results of the current year, we have come up with a rough estimation of what this year’s cut off at SRCC will be.
|FOR 2016 (Predicted)|
To get into the numero uno college,every decimal point counts. All the best!!
- Annual Report || The Placement Cell, SRCC - March 27, 2017
- Placements Strike Gold at SRCC - November 5, 2016
- Happy Teacher’s Day! - September 5, 2016
- I, INDIA – An Ode - August 15, 2016
- The Society Bubble - July 30, 2016
- Welcome to the Jungle! - July 21, 2016
- Semester 6 Results Out! - July 11, 2016
- The Guiding Light 2 – Admission FAQs - June 8, 2016
- The Guiding Light – DU Admissions - June 1, 2016
- Great Expectations: The Cut-off Prediction - May 30, 2016