Life is all about learning. When we are at mistake, we must learn from it and make it a part of our lives. Just like how potters engrave all the huddles of clay into a smooth pot, teachers are our real potters who not only give our lives shape, but also enable to keep it lit like a lamp forever after dispelling the darkness from all across the world. Is it possible give our teachers something in return to their great service? Yes, it is. Respect them always and say thanks. Ask your heart if it could have reached the stage it has now without your teacher…?
The feeling of the students towards their teachers in ancient times can be expressed in these beautiful lines: ‘Tum hi ho mata, pita tum hi ho, tum hi ho bandhu, sakha tum hi ‘. Where has all the respect gone today?
5th of September is celebrated as Teachers’ day in the memory of the Ex-President of India Mr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan’s birthday. But what about your real teachers in life? What have you given them in return? They aren’t asking anything fancy. They just want to see you succeed in life. It is the biggest gift they can get.
- Annual Report || The Placement Cell, SRCC - March 27, 2017
- Placements Strike Gold at SRCC - November 5, 2016
- Happy Teacher’s Day! - September 5, 2016
- I, INDIA – An Ode - August 15, 2016
- The Society Bubble - July 30, 2016
- Welcome to the Jungle! - July 21, 2016
- Semester 6 Results Out! - July 11, 2016
- The Guiding Light 2 – Admission FAQs - June 8, 2016
- The Guiding Light – DU Admissions - June 1, 2016
- Great Expectations: The Cut-off Prediction - May 30, 2016