“Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its
loveliness arises.” — Pedro Calderon de la Barca.
Green, The eternal color, has so much of features in it that
describing a whole set of it would cost the whole worlds paper
combined and still not getting over with it.
That’s how much special the color green is!
Green, symbolizes the life. Because where there is greenery, there is life.
Green is everywhere. There is no particular place left where we can’t
find this color. Calling it Universal color won’t be an injustice to
others for it is worth it.
Green is also a symbol of prosperity, Growth, Progress.
Green is so prominent a color that it has also got a place in the
national flag of ours for it shows the reflection of our mother earth
as Our Mother earth has draped herself in with a Saree of blue and
I could go on and on about this colors but I won’t for it will take
too much of room. Also it would be injustice to the color for I won’t
be able to describe all about it for it has too much to write and say
William Blake in one of his quote has mentioned green in a very
appealing way “When the green woods laugh with the voice of joy, And
the dimpling stream runs laughing by; When the air does laugh with our
merry wit, And the green hill laughs with the noise of it”
- Gender Stereotypes in Movies - March 3, 2017
- My Gender, My Choice - February 7, 2017
- Okay? Okay - January 14, 2017
- Lohri – A wintry farewell - January 12, 2017
- Dear 2017 - December 31, 2016
- Calling Colours – Black - November 13, 2016
- These Memes Are Noteworthy! - November 9, 2016
- Calling Colours – Yellow - November 2, 2016
- Diwali In and Out of the 70 mm Screen - October 29, 2016
- Calling Colours – Blue - October 24, 2016